Thursday, November 8, 2007

Auguri, tanti auguri.

Today is my husband's birthday. He is 41. We have been together for 18 years and I am still in love with him, let me tell you just 10 reasons why:
1) He is a good person. True good, "not talking bad about anyone" good, "looking for the best in people" good. That kind of good!
2) He is a great dad. He loves our Nicolas with all his heart.
3) He is very good at what he does. He works hard and likes his job, and the same can be said about his running, or biking, or cooking.
4) He is my harshest critic and my most fervent supporter.
5) He has a smart sense of humor. After all this time he still makes me laugh -often.
6) He eats everything I cook, from a simple soup to a fancy multiple course meal (and any disasters in between)
7) He has beautiful eyes: intense, bright, and full of life. Beautiful hands too.
8) He is grounded, while I am a dreamer. Good combo ah?
9) He whistles while he gets ready in the morning, and he smiles while he sleeps.
10) He doesn't stress out, for any reason. I don't know how he does it! I, on the other hand...

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!