Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I am alive and well!

You would think that a big hole opened in the northwest of Italy and swallowed me, or my computer... but no. Everything is fine, just a little hectic at the moment. I am a year older and I guess my brain started to deteriorate! No, seriously, I had some internet problems (a 1,200 euro kind of problem), but it has been fixed, or so they say. I had to limit my access to the Internet until everything was streightened out. Of course my e-mail piled up, and I am still trying to catch up.
Additionally, I was out of town. I went to Paris for the weekend to meet with childhood friends from my hometown: Popayan. It was a lot of fun, and I wil give you all the details tomorrow. I am tired, cold and out of practice. Please be patient. I will be back tomorrow, I promise.

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!