Friday, December 21, 2007

Sunday Scribblings
While reading other blogs, I have found that the majority of the people writing them seem to know what they are doing. I, on the other hand, write when I feel like it, and sometimes there is a lot of time in between posts. I want to be a better blogger, so I have decided to follow in the footsteps of Sognatrice from Bleeding Espresso; She used to do Sunday Scribblings for a while. I enjoyed her posts and liked the idea for my own blog. This is a writing exercise, but a creative one. The writers behind this idea define it like this: "Sunday Scribblings was set up to provide inspiration and motivation for anyone who enjoys writing and would like a weekly challenge".
The premise of this challenge is that they will provide a new word on Saturday, and I will write about, around, after, inspired by this particular word on Sunday.
I hope I am up to the challenge!
See you on Sunday then...

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!