Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Azzate

Today is a beautiful day in Azzate. I went out for a run with Mocha and it was perfect. There is a trail near my house that goes for miles behind houses, amidst small forests, near farms. Just perfect, I tell you!
While running I was thinking that I have to take pictures of the trail to share them with all of you, and then... It dawned on me! I have never posted pictures of our little town. Azzate is in the province of Varese, in the northwest of Italy. We are near Switzerland and Milan, in the lake region. The town of Azzate borders Lake Varese, and the old "borgo" is one of the most interesting ones around here. We live up a hill from the old downtown, and we have a great view of the mountains. Others, on the other side of the hill see the mountains AND the lake. It is beautiful!
There are a lot of pictures of Monte Rosa, which is the view from my house, and there are no pictures of the lake! Another post, another set of images. Enjoy!

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!