Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The gift that keeps on giving.

As I write this post, I am in bed, with a cold. It is just a baby cold at the moment but a cold none the less. I am happy to report that 2007 was a cold-free year though. The upside of my cold is that I had all the time in the world to visit other blogs and discover wonderful writers. In all this wandering around, I found out a nice pay-it-forward post. Geggie from So...what else, what else, what else? is giving away an assortment of Burt's Bees products to three lucky people. In addition to this great gift she will be donating $25 to each of the winner's charities of choice. So, what are you waiting for? You can enter here.

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!