Monday, February 25, 2008

Five dreams

My new friend Amarettogirl is a fabulous artist and a new member of the blogosphere. I was lucky to find her at Sunday Scribblings recently, as we have a lot in common. I like her blog, and I strongly advice a visit to her place. She posted recently about five of her dreams to get accomplished before she dies, you can read her post here.
I am inspired to follow her lead, so here are some of my dreams, in no particular order, which I would like to have accomplished before I am 50:

To write and illustrate a children's book.
To run a marathon.
To travel to India and Peru.
To learn carpentry.
To build a house in Colombia.

I like to see my dreams in front of me, they are more concrete this way, doable. What are your dreams?

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!