Monday, March 17, 2008

Meme

I have been tagged by my new blog-friend Jo of Frutto della Passione for a meme. This is quite an interesting way to get to know other bloggers and for you to know some facts about me. The rules for this meme are:

-Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
-Tell them that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I met my husband while rock-climbing. I was the lead and he was my belayer (the one that kept me secure.) Fitting, isn't it?
2. I organize my cutlery and my kitchen knives by size. Freaky, anal, call it whatever you want, but I like order in my kitchen.
3. I always read magazines from back to front.
4. I have been to the top of the Ritacuba Blanco 5,330m (17,487'). # 46 on the list of 50 Most Prominent Peaks on Earth.
5. My favorite movie is Pulp Fiction. Love it or hate it, there is no middle ground here.
6. I am double-jointed, my thumb can fold backwards at a 90 degree angle. (pictures upon request!)
7. Some of my work is in the graphics collection of Los Angeles County Museum of Art.

I'm tagging my friend, neighbor, and new blogger Bee in Italy. Artist extraordinaire Amaretto Girl. Food Goddess Paola. Ultimate Blog Party pals Kristen and Curiosity Killer. Anyone else who will like to do this meme.

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!