Saturday, June 14, 2008

I might be the last one

This flickr meme is doing the rounds, and it is so much fun that I couldn't stop myself from doing it. I have seen it at many of my favorite places, first at Michelle's, then at Erin's, and last at Joanne's. I may have missed some others, but these are great examples, so go take a peek!

The meme works like this:

• Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search.
• Using only the first page, pick an image.
• Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into mosaic maker.

meme

QUESTIONS
1. What is your first name? Beatriz
2. What is your favorite food? Arepa con queso
3. What high school did you go to? Sagrado Corazón de Jesús
4. What is your favorite color? moss green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? George Clooney
6. Favorite drink? Mojito
7. Dream vacation? India
8. Favorite dessert? Apple pie
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Artist
10. What do you love most in life? My son
11. One word to describe you. Colorful
12. Your Flickr name. BeatryFer

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!