Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Black sheep

Mi little black car was trapped by all these sheep trying to cross the road. This time of year traveling shepherds come to this area and set their motor homes in the open fields. The sheep flock travels from field to field all day long, they graze here and tomorrow they graze there, and usually we end up being the intruders...


I do not mind the little ones. I wish I could tell you more about the shepherds, their traditions, or where they come from. I have not a clue. Do you know? Please leave a comment if you do. Drive safe, you never know what you will find around the corner!

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!