Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lots of things, little time...

I am sorry I have neglected my readers -all three of you- but this training for a marathon, on top of all my other previous commitments is leaving me with no time for the things I like. I love the running, and I love my running partners, but I am exhausted!!! If I did not know better I would think that I am pregnant... lots of food finding its way to my mouth, and I am sleeping more and deeper than ever before. Well, in keeping with the theme, I guess my due date is May 30th (Marathon day! Yeah!)

Just a little update from my screen to yours:

Reading Middlesex, I am actually glad I am done with the Twilight saga, it was fun while it lasted.

Listening to Marta Gomez and loving her voice and personality.

Growing flowers in my balcony.

Enjoying the view.

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!