Friday, March 6, 2009

My father's watch


I asked my mom about it a while ago. She does not know what happened to it.

I remember its silver band, not tight nor loose. The watch itself simple but beautiful. The only watch I remember him wearing, a companion of his hours and days.

I have been missing my family a lot. My mom living so far away. My dad and brother gone.

I want to find that watch and run backwards in time to my beautiful childhood. I want to talk to my dad again, listen to his stories, watch him draw non-stop. I want to look into his eyes flickering with ideas of my future. I want him to see me now, as a mother, wife and artist.

I miss you papi.

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!