Saturday, April 11, 2009

We are going to Paris!

Yes we are! It would be my fourth time, only the first for Fernando and Nicolas. I plan to follow them around, let them get lost in the beautiful streets, see the wonder in their eyes.

Of course I have a list of things that I would love to do:

-Eat at L'as du fallafel, the best!

photo by morbuto

-Stop by Ladurée, for the colorful pieces of heaven known as macaroons.

photo by cocoinzenl

-Have lunch at Rose Bakery. I have never been there but you can find good comments about it all over the web, and if Chocolate and Zucchini likes it, I am trying it!

photo by megzimbeck

-Make sure to stop at Pylones, for some color and design inspiration.


There are many more places in my list, but I will leave it to chance. To get lost in Paris! Oh my!

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!