Monday, July 6, 2009

Fast food in Italy? You bet!

Remember the pasta vending machine I blogged about a while ago? Well, I have something new for you: a pizza vending machine!


I have been to the Malpensa airport several times in the last month, during our last visit I spotted this brand new Italian invention and I just had to snap a couple pictures to share with you. (pardon my cell phone quality pics!)


An interesting contraption inside.


Your choice of four flavors: marguerita, salamino, prosciutto, and ?


Only 2,5 minutes... I have yet to try it... maybe I will be brave enough the next time...

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!