Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ciao ciao

We are heading to France tomorrow to celebrate the end of the year. We are meeting our Colombian friends (remember the sisters we met in Spain?) and we are very happy about getting together again. We will all stay at Maria Teresa's house in Portes les Valence. This will be one of the reasons we will remember our time together, the fact that we will ALL stay at the same house! We will cook together, eat together, talk about anything and everything. I am sure we will have a great time, with great food and fantastic conversation.
I do not know if I will be able to post from France, but I will try. I will have pictures to share and great stories to tell. I am sure!
Ciao for now...

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!