Monday, April 14, 2008

Tag you are it!

I have been tagged for a Six Word Memoir by Bee in Italy, and as of 04/15 by Curiosity Killer too. This meme reminded me of a great post that I saw at Bleeding Espresso, and I quote:

SMITH Magazine, self-described as “a home for storytelling,” challenged readers to write six-word memoirs inspired by Ernest Hemingway, who, when asked to write a six-word novel, came up with “For sale: baby shoes, never worn.”
I liked this idea of using just six words to sum a life, and I had to write my own:

Talk with accent, think without one

I suggest you visit Michelle at Bleeding Espresso for other fantastic memoirs. Going back to the original tag from my friend Debbie,the rules are:

1. Write your own six-word memoir (In this case, six independent words.)
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.


My words are:

Impulsive

Assertive

Romantic

Creative

Strong

Fun


I will leave this open to anyone who wants to play along.

What is your six word memoir?

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!