Friday, October 17, 2008

The citizenship saga continues...


I am leaving tomorrow for California as I have an important appointment that I must keep. I have my test and interview appointment for my American citizenship on Tuesday. This is my third trip this year, and I still have one more to go... The last trip will be the one to celebrate, as it would be the citizenship ceremony!!!

I am studying from the Quick Civic Lessons booklet that I was given on my last appointment. I am lucky as I get to take the easy test, and not the new one which everyone says is more difficult. I think any other test would be more difficult than answering What color are the stars on our flag? Or Who nominates judges for the Supreme Court? Really.

I will be gone until Thursday, and if I am lucky I would be able to post. Wish me luck with my interview, as this is what really matters this time around.

This is a bittersweet moment as I won't be able to vote in this election, but I am getting my blue passport! I am very excited about it!

See you soon

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!