Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dear Santa,

A wish list. Some things I want for me, some I want to give. Mostly, I just love everything in this list, from the smallest item to the unaffordable ones. Beautiful design, handmade objects, readable enjoyment. I hope you get inspired.


TOMS shoes, you buy one pair and Tom will send another pair to a child in need. One for one.


This adorable hand-knitted leopar puppet. Made by women who belong to a collective of knitters in rural Kenya.


This beautiful letterpress calendar, visit Lynn's blog for a great giveaway.
An ETSY artist, buy handmade.


These dreamy Earrings, yes these I want for me.
An ETSY artist, buy handmade.


This retro and gorgeous espresso machine. Designed by Italian architect Luca Trazzi.


This fun and wonderful book.


And this one.


And this one. You can watch how the book was silkscreened in India here.


This camera. Oh, how I wish she was mine!


And this old-new, handmade in Italy bike.

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!