Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Still Winter


Still in the midst of it. Still discovering the quiet between the quiet. Still blue.

If we are to believe the groundhog, we still have a long way to go until we enjoy Spring weather, colors and sounds. I am restless.

But I have to concede to the fact that I am enjoying some aspects of the season. I am discovering a taste for creative cooking. All that time indoors, surrounded by hungry people, with the right ingredients at hand; I am undertaking subtle risks. I am not successful every time, but I am happy most of the time. I will say this is a good recipe to fight the Winter blues.

My latest adventure was initially conceived to participate in World Nutella Day 2009. I will share my wild, calorie powered, delicious recipe with you on February 5th. The official Nutella Day.

Why don't you come and join in the fun? See you then.

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!