Thursday, October 18, 2007

Our trip to Camogli

Like a kid with a new toy, I can't get enough of Slide.com. I am going to add my pictures from our latest trip in this post. I like how easy it is to use, and most of all I like the fact that it is user friendly: the only thing you have to do is look!

A little background: We went to Camogli, Liguria on a business trip (Fernando's not mine). Wonderware had an international conference there, and wives and husbands were welcomed to come along.

Nicolas stayed with our friends Maanie and Saadie, and with their daughter Alishya. He had a grand time and so did we. We arrived on Friday as the sun was setting and we spent the night at the nicest hotel in Camogli: Cenobio dei Dogi. Dinner was great and it included some of the region's famous foccacia di fromaggio (delicious) and all kinds of seafood. Next morning we all met at the hotel at 9:30 and walked together to the marina, where we took a boat to San Fruttuoso, Porto Fino and Santa Margherita. It was a beautiful day. In this case I think pictures are better than words, so I will leave it at that.

On Sunday Fernando and I went for a walk, and even though we were not prepared for it, we went from the hills to the beach and back. I did not know what to expect and I was a little apprehensive at first, but Fernando eased me into it. It was easy, it just did not look easy. We are planning our return with Nicolas, since we know he will love it. Anyone else up for a nice hike?

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!