SMITH Magazine, self-described as “a home for storytelling,” challenged readers to write six-word memoirs inspired by Ernest Hemingway, who, when asked to write a six-word novel, came up with “For sale: baby shoes, never worn.”I liked this idea of using just six words to sum a life, and I had to write my own:
Talk with accent, think without one
I suggest you visit Michelle at Bleeding Espresso for other fantastic memoirs. Going back to the original tag from my friend Debbie,the rules are:
1. Write your own six-word memoir (In this case, six independent words.)
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
My words are:
I will leave this open to anyone who wants to play along.
What is your six word memoir?