Monday, March 15, 2010

Mondo Beyondo



Ideas pile up in my head like leaves cornered by the wind. Proyects come and go, some see the light of day, and some stay buried in my mind. I know what I want, yet I still have to find the way to get there.

I read this the other day and it moved something inside me: "It is never too late to be what you might have been." It was the beginning of a renewal, a blank page to fill with all the colors of my dreams.

I have joined Mondo Beyondo to help me with the first steps. I am happily embracing what I am.

My new website, and all the ideas I wrote about back in January are coming along. I will be ready to bring them to life soon.

All my love to all of you, my listeners, my friends.

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!