Saturday, July 3, 2010

I am back with news!



Dear readers, I know it has been a long time, and I don't even know if there is anyone out there. I am back after a long hiatus to let you know that this is my last post here. The suitcase is closing for good -the virtual one- and I am focusing on my other blog. This blog focuses on my art -the work, the process, the inspiration.


I have also opened an Etsy store with some of my work, and I hope you can stop by. Let me know what you think of it, any suggestions to improve are always welcome.


This blog was a constant companion to our falling in love with Italy. I have enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks to all that came along on this journey, I hope to hear from you at my other place.


Ciao, ciao

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!