My new friend Amarettogirl is a fabulous artist and a new member of the blogosphere. I was lucky to find her at Sunday Scribblings recently, as we have a lot in common. I like her blog, and I strongly advice a visit to her place. She posted recently about five of her dreams to get accomplished before she dies, you can read her post here.
I am inspired to follow her lead, so here are some of my dreams, in no particular order, which I would like to have accomplished before I am 50:
To write and illustrate a children's book.
To run a marathon.
To travel to India and Peru.
To learn carpentry.
To build a house in Colombia.
I like to see my dreams in front of me, they are more concrete this way, doable. What are your dreams?
Monday, February 25, 2008
Five dreams
Posted by
Beatriz Macias
at
Monday, February 25, 2008
Labels: me




Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!