Sunday, March 2, 2008

Busy!

I have been busy! My former neighbor in California and one of my best friends, DeeAnn, is visiting. She arrived last Wednesday and we are talking, traveling, laughing, eating, talking some more, and enjoying each others company. I have been without a computer while traveling and I have not had time to post. I am falling asleep at the keyboard while writing this!!! I will try and do my regular Sunday Scribblings tomorrow... I do not want to leave for dreamland without giving you -my readers- something to make it worth your visit (or so I think!)

I was visiting my friend Anno at her place, when I saw this intriguing test:




You Are a Comma



You are open minded and extremely optimistic.
You enjoy almost all facets of life. You can find the good in almost anything.


You keep yourself busy with tons of friends, activities, and interests.
You find it hard to turn down an opportunity, even if you are pressed for time.


Your friends find you fascinating, charming, and easy to talk to.
(But with so many competing interests, you friends do feel like you hardly have time for them.)


You excel in: Inspiring people.


You get along best with: The Question Mark.



Open minded, yes. Fascinating? I don't know...

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!