Thursday, July 9, 2009

Italy in a bag!



All this hostess business is taking me to the big city, Milan. When in Milan, one sees things that otherwise are not available in my little neck of the woods. I am having so much fun playing tourist guide to all my visitors, and at the same time discovering little treasures of my own.

I window shop a lot, but I do not spend our hard earn euro so easily (or so I say to my husband!) So, this beautiful handcrafted "toy" from MUJI made it back home with me... I just couldn't resist. A nice souvenir of our time in Italy, don't you think?

I will be away this coming week, as Fernando and I are going to Spain to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. Eating good food, staying at fabolous hotels, running with bulls, and relaxing at the beach are all part of the plan (not in that particular order though.) I will see you here when I come back.

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!