Sunday, October 4, 2009

What it is

It is beautiful at the moment, a mild, sunny, blue skies kind of beautiful.

It is interesting, reading "The Lost Symbol" and learning about things hiding in plain sight.

It is colorful, participating in 365 Days in Color, opening my eyes and really looking.

It is intelligent, listening to The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe.

It is busy, starting my new art class, complete with a companion blog.

It is fun, learning how to play tennis, and applying myself to something different.

It is creative, the series of drawings I am making inspired by my surroundings.

It is informative, travel guides I write for ItalyItalia.

It is lovely, baking with Nicolas, and watching favorite old movies.

It is wonderful, having good friends for a visit.

It is exciting, that my "sis" has asked me to be her son's Godmother!

This is what it is.

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!