Thursday, December 3, 2009

#19 Sketch daily

Have I done it? No. Not really. Not as much as I wanted.

Do I keep on trying? Yes. Often. It is frustrating, but inspiring at the same time.

I did not tease you here to look at a half accomplished item. I am not THAT self centered... Instead I have something new that I am trying, something that I am liking a lot, something that reminds me daily of the beauty of the world around us.

365 Days in Color. This is my daily dose of happiness. This is another way of sketching. I really, really, really like this project.

I am keeping a record. You can sneak a peek if you want.

Don't ever forget to keep your eyes open, and your camera ready.

Warning: You may need to re-register with JS-kit(Echo) to leave CommentLuv link: uncheck the CommentLuv box, click 'add another site", type your blog url in "my site", re-check CommentLuv box. Also type over the name Guest!